The Unicoi County Register of Deeds office ultimate goal during the COVID-19 Virus concern is to be able to offer the same quality service as we always have with as little change as possible in our procedures. To follow are some facts and recommendations from your register’s office as we forge forward together.
- As of March 19th, 2020, and subject to change at any time, we will maintain normal business hours of 9am to 5pm with lunch hours included Monday thru Friday with scheduled holiday closings. If you need to come to your register’s office, you will enter in the rear of the courthouse through the handicap entrance beginning Monday, March 23rd. An officer will be present to assist you.
- Often, questions can be easily answered via telephone or email. Please feel free to call or email us prior to making a visit down to the office. Our phone number is 423-743-6104 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. We can email, fax or mail documents right to your home or business. We can also work in conjunction with the Unicoi County Sheriff’s department if need be in getting recordable documents to the office. Please call first.
- We encourage searchers to use titlesearcher.com to access our records as all records in our registry are digitized. Business Information Systems is offering a no charge service at this time to titlesearcher.com our online inernet provider. The login is unicoicares and the password is unicoiregister.
- We want to be as much help as possible during this time. Every transaction will be evaluated on a one-to-one basis.
- We will appreciate in advance your patience as we endeavor to:
- Hamper as much as possible the spread of the virus to the citizens of our county and courthouse employees.
- Maintain our highest quality of service to the public we serve.
- Offer as much support in whatever way we possibly can as we all journey through this trying time together.
God Bless You,
Debbie Tittle & Staff